Monday, June 29, 2009

Procastination...

Been sitting in this chair for the last 4 hours, waiting for a mail i know will not come until tomorrow, pressing F5 of my keyboard every 5 seconds to review the work i have done (which i know has no further loopholes) and pressing the send/receive button of my MSOUTLOOK waiting for the mail. I have loads of work to do namely starting out with designing the saving and loading engines of my 3D project and most importantly starting the dreaded project report which i know 'll suck the life force out of me for atleast a week.

But still i wanto first show my manager my work, get his approval, discuss somethings about the 3D portion (on which btw i have worked for 2 days and i believe i have had 2 awesome ideas). But those of you familiar with the ways of an IT giant must know that an idea is in its incubation state till your manager approves of it. So here I'm sitting, typing away to boredom with absolutely no desire to do anything except sleep in the relaxation room in my company with AC, a comfortable bed, with an even more comfortable pillow covered with sheet and far away from this madding crowd.

But my luck... I have to sit here and wait for that elusive mail from the manager which guves me permission to give him a phone call so i can share my computer, so he can scrunize my work with X-Ray vision... And trust me the suggestions and comments he has about my work are awesome... Its difficult imagining such things coming from the mind of so simple looking person... But the suggesstions he makes are a trifle too late and i always end up having to overhaul my code... But know what i have fallen in love with this routine... Love my work.. Love coding...

And on the days (including weekends) when i have no work to do and absolutely no coding to do i feel bored to hell....

But my coding days in here are over... Its just the designing part left alongwith that monster of a report facing me left to do... After that i'll be off...

Off to college for another year of masti...

Really can't put into words how much i miss college...And my family and my friends who are having a blast...

So lets hope my mail comes on the next hour before i know at the stroke of the 61st minute the attraction to the AC Relaxation room with its invting bed and pillows and sheets will take over my desire to sit in front of this computer and keep hitting on F5 or Send/Receive of my MSOUTLLOOK to watch out for that mail...

Infact writing this now i can feel my eyes growing heavy under the strain of procastination...

Adios...

No comments: